Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Evergreen Artisan Market

It's always good to relax after all the work that goes into a craft show like the Evergreen. It is a big event and I put a lot into making a nice display of my work. Not to mention all the work that goes into making the items.





I am always surprised what sells and what doesn't. What does well one year may not do well the next.  I was very happy to see that everyone seemed to love my owls as much as I do. All the owls that sold went to good homes. I could see that they would be loved. I will be putting the pattern on my Etsy Shop later this week if anyone is interested in making one yourself. I do have a few owls left that will go into the shop as well and will take orders. If interested, contact me through my Etsy shop or at bettysusanneATgmailDOTcom.



Another surprise was that I sold ALL of my handwoven tea towels. Since weaving is still new to me I was quite flattered that they were so well received. I am already making plans to weave up some more. I forgot to save one for myself! I really thought there would be some left over for me. 




A big thank you to all who came out to support me and all the other artisans this past weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment